Igranic Electric Co
Igranic of 147 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4. Telephone: Central 7123. Cables: "Igranic, London"
of Bedford (1943)
- 1916 Patent - Improved Means for Controlling Electric Motors.
- 1920 September. Exhibited at the Machine Tool and Engineering Exhibition at Olympia with chargers for accumulators used in electric trucks.
- 1924 Patent - Improvements in or relating to means for inductively coupling electric circuits.
- 1929 Advert for Radio Components; Short Wave and Universal Portable Reveivers. Manufacturers of Radio Receiving Sets: Neutrosonic, Universal, Neutor-regenerative; Outfits for building Receiving Sets: Igranikit, Supersonic-Heterodyne. Radio Components. Gramophone reproducing equipments for cinemas, Ballrooms or domestic use: The Phonovox. (Wireless Section - Stand No. MM.40)
- 1937 Electrical engineers. "Igranic" Electrical Accessories.
- WWII Manufactured parts for the De Havilland Mosquito
- 1943 Acquired by Metal Industries
- 1946 Patent - Improvements in or relating to electrical contacts.
- 1960 Metal Industries integrated its long established subsidiaries Brookhirst Switchgear Ltd and Igranic Electric Co Ltd into Brookhirst Igranic Ltd
- 1961 Electrical engineers and manufacturers of electric motor control gear, electro-magnetic brakes, clutches and lifting magnets.